Code No. 903.3
COMMUNITY USE OF SCHOOL EQUIPMENT
District equipment may be temporarily loaned to tax-exempt community groups under the following conditions:
1. The use does not interfere with or interrupt the District's educational and activity program.
2. The use is consistent with State law and conforms to District regulations.
3. The group or organization is responsible and will exercise care in the use of the equipment.
4. The activity is supervised by an adequate number of adult sponsors.
5. The activity is not a commercial profit-making venture by a taxable entity.
6. The use is not for a private purpose or for personal gain.
7. A written application and agreement is executed and approval is received in advance by the Superintendent or its designee.
8. The group or organization shall be responsible for paying for any damage or destruction to the school equipment.
Date of Revision:
October 8, 2012
279.8, Code of Iowa
DECORAH COMMUNITY SCHOOL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Date of Review: July 16, 2018