Code No. 101.R1
DISTRICT STRATEGIC GOALS
The goals of the Decorah Community School District are to:
· Ensure each student receives a well-rounded educational experience that fosters learning and personal growth.
· Maintain a workplace environment and culture that promotes engagement, well-being, and a focus on student success.
Safety and Well-being
· Promote and protect the safety and well-being of students, families, employees, community, and resources.
· Foster a positive, supportive, engaging, and service-oriented culture for students, parents, community, and one another.
Finance, Facilities, and Operations
· Ensure equitable allocation and optimal utilization of district finances and facilities to support achievement of district goals.
Date of Review: June 8, 2020
Date of Revision:
June 8, 2020
DECORAH COMMUNITY SCHOOL BOARD OF DIRECTORS