The goals of the Decorah Community School District are to:
- Assure that every student has access to curriculum, instruction and assessment systems that reflect the district's mission and beliefs and that prepare students for life in the twenty-first century.
- Design and implement a technology program that will benefit the learner, school employees, families and the community.
- Secure and manage financial resources to adequately meet student and district needs.
- Develop and implement a long-range facility plan, which will accommodate enrollment and enhance present and future educational programs.
- Develop an integrated long-range planning process which culminates in improvement plans at all levels of the organization.
- Select the best employees and maintain a highly qualified staff through continuous professional development.
- Develop and implement a communication plan directed toward all stakeholders which will enhance community support and confidence in our schools.
- Build collaborative and innovative partnerships through school, parent and community interactions.
Date of Last Review: October 14, 2019
Date of Revision: April 9, 2001